WatchCharts Forum

June Photo Contest - Celebrating Summer!

Hi watch lovers!

Summer is coming and we want to celebrate and unleash your creativity with a photo contest!

To enter:

1. Take a photo of your favorite watch and include something green. This could be the scenery, the strap, or even the watch itself! Show off that neon green Swatch!

2. Post the photo to Instagram and tag us with #WatchChartsJune. If you don’t use Instagram, you can upload the photo in a reply to this post instead.

3. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Here’s something simple to get the ball rolling!

We’ll pick one winner to receive a Seiko SKX007. Five other entrants will also each receive a strap of their choice from StrapHabit.

The winners will be announced at the end of the month. Good luck and stay safe!

5 Likes

Seiko 009 at a bbq.

2 Likes

1 Like

Need a new SKX as someone did this to mine! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Summer drive with the Alpinist…

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Candid?

2 Likes

Dad’s 1959 Omega pre-moon Speedmaster just back from being serviced by Simon Freese in the UK.

2 Likes

Alpinist ref. SPB123

3 Likes

Jaeger le Coultre with opaque blue enamel in steel case 1940’s

[details=“Summary”]

![image|281x500]

3 Likes

My first post here… Really glad to join!
This is Vassilis. Greetings from Greece.

2 Likes

My first watch and only watch.
Hope to have another Seiko one day.

6 Likes

my brand new OVM in front of my rose garden, I dont have Instagram, so cant post it there.

here is mine bought from south america a while ago. apparently appeared in a film the name of which i have somewhere!just like the retro look.rubbish movement which i am about to change shortly.

2 Likes

My brand new Steinhart Ocean 2 Dual Time Power Reserve Limited Edition

2 Likes

This is my Tissot PR100 P 372 472 - 01. It´s from the late nineties. My dad bought it as a gift for my eighteenth birthday, now I´m fourty. I wore it everyday until it was stolen in 2013. A couple of months ago I found the exacly same, new old stock and I bought it.