WatchCharts Forum

One watch a day for a week Challenge

For years I have been a constant flipper, watches coming in and out of my collection, sometimes staying no longer than 48 hours before I traded them out for something else. This habit has gone on for years, and what I have now is many deep regrets about watches I wish I had held on to, or at least enjoyed a bit while I did have them. So as an experiment, im wearing one watch all day every day for a week before putting a different watch on. I have posted about this over on Reddit. so this is the recap.

WEEK 1 RECAP: Last week was : Scurfa Diver One D1-500.

Scurfa is a great very small Micro brand based out of England, that makes very high quality professional saturation diving watches. The founder and owner, Paul Scurfield, is in his primary job, a professional off-shore saturation diver in the North Sea. while spending his weeks submerged hundreds of meters below the surface in a heliox enriched diving bell, he realized him and his team needed better deep dive watches, so he designed the Diver One line. Ive owned 3 Scurfa watches, and I love them! here is a pic re-cap of last week.

Week 2, Day 1: Watch of the week: Helm Vanuatu

This is my second Helm Vanuatu, I had a V2 a few years ago, and this is my V4. Helm has all of their watches ISO6425 certified as Dive watches, (Fun fact, if a watch says Divers, or Dive Watch printed on the dial, then its ISO certified. however that doesnt stop some brands from doing it anyway). 300M, Vitron O-Rings, NH35, lumed bezel, and very well fitting and comfy. It almost has Sinn 104 vibe to it.

being stuck working from home for the past 6 months has made me bored, this is a way to have some fun.

Feel free to join me, Ill try to add the new pic of the day every day here.

Week 2, Day 2: One-Week-One-Watch-Challenge : Helm Vanuatu. I put it on a nice grey Nato for today. I took a drive to Wawa (you east coasters know where I went) to get some Bang Energy drinks for my morning meetings, and put the Helm on a nice grey nato that actually has a purple hue in some sunlight. This watch is large, but so comfy because of the sharply curved lugs. This is one of the favorites in my collection.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Update:
Here is a recap of the last 3 weeks… Im into week 4 right now, here are weeks 1,2,3 that I wore each day for a week.
Scurfa Diver One D1-500
Helm Vanuatu
NTH Amphion Vintage Gilt
Omega Seamaster Pro 300 Ceramic.
Imgur