WatchCharts Forum

REPORT (Fraudulent Listing): FS: Casio G-Shock GST-B200D-1ACR $240

Listing URL: https://watchcharts.com/listing/2427887

Report reason: Fraudulent Listing

[PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DETAILS HERE]

Hi, can you provide some more details about the issue with this listing?

No contact info, its been on the site over 6 months. It seems most things on this site are old or people trying to scam other people and no one moderating or deleting old sales ad. I’ve seen some from 2012 with no status if it was sold. Please cancel my account

Our site is an aggregator for listings on watch sales forums and eBay, for example in order to contact the seller in that listing you linked, you would need to head over to the original listing on Watchuseek: Withdrawn: Casio G-Shock GST-B200D-1ACR $240 > $200 | WatchUSeek Watch Forums

We do accept user reports and will remove suspicious listings that we see ourselves. However, I don’t see anything obvious that indicates this particular listing is fraudulent.

We archive listings that are older than one year, but they can still be found through Google search or if you explicitly indicate that you want to see them in our listing search.

In regards to missing sold status, that is something that we cannot control. Often times sellers on these forums fail to provide an update on the listing. Again, this is why we archive listings that haven’t been updated for more than a year.