WatchCharts Forum

Seiko SARB035: The Lesser-Known Fan Favorite

Originally published at: https://watchcharts.com/wp/2020/05/11/seiko-sarb035-the-lesser-known-fan-favorite/

Most people in the community tend to agree – the SARB035 is an amazing watch. You can regularly find it, and its sister the SARB033, towards the top of the list of recommended watches to purchase as a first timepiece because it is a complete package. You’re getting a reputable brand with a lot of…

I used to have a 035, and the dial was gorgeous! i wouldnt mind picking one up again at some point.

1 Like

Agreed, this is an awesome watch! I could definitely see myself wearing this watch for a while. I checked for this watch on Amazon again and it seems like its super iffy on there. Sometimes it’s available and sometimes it’s not. Right now its not. :frowning: Here’s the price history of it:

You could also set a price alert if you prefer the secondary market. It’s a pretty popular watch so I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re able to find a great deal. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Yeah i picked mine up on a trade on WatchExchange last year, it seems like on reddit at least that the prices for the 033/035 have stayed pretty consistent for the past couple years, hovering around 300-375 ish. thats pretty good staying power and a testament to the Seiko build quality of the SARB, and the design of the watch itself.

1 Like